Lock screen wallpaper

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
In 7.1 how do you set lock screen wallpaper? I thought you go into photos and click on use as wallpaper.,I don't see Lock screen wallpaper an option.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
When you choose a photo and set it to wallpaper, does it not give you the option for 'homescreen, lockscreen, both?'

No, it doesn't. I did change my my screen resolution DPI Settings, but when i was trying to change the wallpaper, i did change it back to stock, then reboot, and still nothing unfortunately. It's really weird.

Well, apparently, somehow my lock screen wallpaper just changed to what my main wallpaper is *some how*. It wasn't like that yesterday when I had initially changed. It. Weird...

Last edited:

Billy Bob Jimmy Joe

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
No, it doesn't. I did change my my screen resolution DPI Settings, but when i was trying to change the wallpaper, i did change it back to stock, then reboot, and still nothing unfortunately. It's really weird.

Well, apparently, somehow my lock screen wallpaper just changed to what my main wallpaper is *some how*. It wasn't like that yesterday when I had initially changed. It. Weird...

What phone are you using? On my 6P, after I choose a photo and press 'set wallpaper' this pops up:

Attachments

• 9654.jpg
    9654.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 46

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
What phone are you using? On my 6P, after I choose a photo and press 'set wallpaper' this pops up:
You know, I think it also has to do with the fact that my entire phone interface is in tablet mode and that's what was screwing it up before. However now my lock screen wallpaper on my main desktop wallpaper or identical so nothing much more to complain about. But he just wasn't working before. I'm on my Nexus 6p with nougat 7.1 developer preview beta Edition.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781