Pixel 7.1 Gmail - using Exchange - forwarding email are stuck in the draft folder

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site

matty032

Trusted Member
Feb 7, 2010
Visit site
I ran into this problem back in the summer. When replying all, it would put the email into the draft folder, instead of sending. The fix was to I install the latest version of Gmail, and uninstall the old Exchange Services app. However, now I have the issue of when forwarding an attachment, the attachment is not sent. If I create a new email with an attachment it will send. But, not when forwarding an attachment.

cej2007

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
Same exact issue. I have the latest version of android. Tried FDR, tried cycling sync, tried uninstall/install of the exchange server. Nothing.
When I spoke with Google, they said it was on the Exchange end and to talk to MS.

anon(123856)

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
This may be true as MS has "upgraded" Outlook.com to an Exchange service and forced users to reconfigure their Outlook clients and guess what. It's not working too well. Neither of my wife's machines will remember the password and syncing is hit or miss. I've had no issues on my android phone or tablet using Nine so far however.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey