You know what I've noticed I've been doing consistently lately is when I get any kind of text or email, I will drop down my notification panel, and click on the picture I'd , go into the actual message and then reply vs from the quick reply shade. I do this because I need to proofread and it's much easier to text edit from within the actual app, than it is from the quick really I the notification shade what die you think?
    12-10-2016 08:18 AM
    I usually reply through the quick reply if my reply is a few words or less. If I need to reply longer than that, I will go into the app proper and compose my reply.
    12-10-2016 09:03 AM
    I usually reply through the quick reply if my reply is a few words or less. If I need to reply longer than that, I will go into the app proper and compose my reply.
    I used to do that however I've also noticed that when the cursor goes beyond the line, it's hard rinsed it nice the cursor to see what the entire line of text says, if that makes sense. Also, if you do start a response in quick reply, then realize it's going g to be a longer response, then jump into the app, you've got to annoyingly, and very frustratingly start from scratch all over again!
    12-10-2016 09:05 AM
    I try to use quick reply whenever I actually remember to. For the longest time I kept just going directly to the app but once I realized I could do the same with non-stock LG apps I've been forcing myself to remember. At least when texting. I find it easy enough compared to switching back and forth, although the double tap to recent almost beats this feature anyway
    12-11-2016 12:01 PM
    I just find that it's easier for text editing, and keeping track of what you're actually driving by going in to the app itself.
    12-12-2016 07:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD