Phone powered off with battery remaining

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
So Today I went to the city and used GPS (Google Maps walking Mode) to get around. as i was walking back to the bus terminals, i constantly ran google maps, and at about 15% battery, for the first time ever, my phone shut down and would not turn back on. It wasn't too big of a deal. I was able to find my bus of course and get home, and once on the bus i got my phone to boot back up and i had 10% of battery remaining. The odd/weird thing is that my phone is bullet proof for almost no issues and I'm on the beta program and the major battery issue states that the phone won't even turn back on one is shuts down unless it's connected to the charger which wasn't true in my case. Has anyone experienced this before? It was just weird. Other than that my phone is rock solid. Thanks for any input.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Are you still on your 6P or something different?

Nope, Still on my 6p Running Nougat 7.1.1 Beta. Like I said, I've NEVER had this issue before. it's not too big of a deal, just wanted to see what others on the forum thing about it. Everything else about my phone and the OS is absolutely fine. haha You also haven't ever heard of a waterproof case for the 6p at all right?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThatDude