Hey guys,
    I'm running a Moto Z on Nougat 7.0.0, and I'm going to return it if I can't solve this problem. Hoping someone knows the answer.
    I want an always on screen that shows time, date, and icon for missed notifications (with new notification count)
    When a new notification is received I want it to interrupt the always on display and show me a rich snippet of the notification.
    Individually I've found the apps that do this, but I can't seem to get the notifications to interrupt the Always On Display. The Always On display app seems to be locked until I manually wake the phone.
    I've also tried Glance Plus, but it doesn't seem to get the notifications right.
    I can't believe this is such a difficult thing to set up. Any help would be appreciated.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...lwaysondisplay
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...llgrad.glimpse

I think it's a pretty simple request -- when I look over I want to see the time and if I've missed any notifications, and when a notification comes in I want to see if I should pick up the phone or if it can wait. Been doing this on Windows Phone 8.1 for many, many years but it seems like such a pain to set up on Android. In Windows Phone 8.1 it's the equivalent of setting up a Glance Screen + Notifications.
    yellow likes this.
    02-07-2017 09:43 AM
    Got N on the GS7 and thought the always on display was going to have notifications for all apps? Don't know how to make this happen?
    02-19-2017 09:46 AM