Which manufacturer has the best out of the box Android UI?

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys, it's been a while since I had an Android phone (back when HTC was the top of the pop) - Ok so more than a while), and I'm currently looking to swap my free but stupidly simple company iphone with one of the new top Android models of 2017.

But all hardware aside, which company is currently best at providing a smooth, elegant, customizable and productive UI on top of Android? I'm looking at either Samsung, Huawei, LG or Oneplus during this year.

What are your thoughts?

anon(123856)

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I prefer the "pure" Android experience that comes with a Nexus (or now Pixel) phone. A very close second is Motorola as they mostly leave the UI alone and what they do add generally adds value.

I realize that my reply doesn't answer your question but I thought it to be a viewpoint worth considering.

Hopefully someone with experience with the other UI's will chip in.

J Dubbs

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
I prefer the "pure" Android experience that comes with a Nexus (or now Pixel) phone. A very close second is Motorola as they mostly leave the UI alone and what they do add generally adds value.

I realize that my reply doesn't answer your question but I thought it to be a viewpoint worth considering.

Hopefully someone with experience with the other UI's will chip in.
My sentiments exactly....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae