Why does my music player automatically start playing in my car AFTER I disconnect from a call?

Wendy Carlson

Mar 10, 2017
Visit site
just go an LG V20 phone. I connected it to my car Bluetooth with no issues. The problem I'm having is when i disconnect from a call (not before or when it first connects), the music player (Google Music) automatically starts playing. This is beyond frustrating. I have completely disabled all smart settings. I do not see any settings inside the Google Music Play app regarding auto play and aee no other settings in my phone. This never happened with my Samsung so I'm not sure if this is an LG issue or just this particular phone I got. Any help would be great. Thanks!

Tim1954

Q&A Team
Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
When you connect with Bluetooth, open Bluetooth app itself, you should see your car as connected. There should be a settings icon next to it, if you tap that it should open and allow you to turn off music player when connected to car... Welcome to the forums Wendy!

zuben el genubi

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
He's right.

The primary app so the car thinks is music player. If I even turn on Bluetooth on my phone, the Lexus wants to connect for music. That's a no-no since I had an almost 2 hour fight between the car and the user manual to connect the other half's Alcatel flip!

His car, his right. I'd use earphones.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol