Icons that Work with Nougat on the Samsung Galaxy S7 Active?

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Anyone know where there are any icon packs that work with Android 7.0 Nougat? On Playstore, even the ones marked "New", when I go to "Install" them on my newly updated Samsung Galaxy S7 Active, they warn me that they may not work with newer versions of Android OS and I may lose data. I don't want to mess around unless I know the Pack is designed for 7.0 and none of these packs seem to be up to speed yet??? :(

03/10/17 - 11:55 PM - NOTE: Tonight, after doing a Samsung Cloud Backup, I installed three of the Icon Packs that were giving me the errors I mentioned above! All three of them worked fine!!! I guess The error is more of a Disclaimer than anything else! :) CYA! :)

Last edited:

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Stealth works well with Nova launcher on my S7 running Nougat (7)...

Yeah, thank you... I should have mentioned "with Touchwiz" - a lot of them work with aftermarket launchers but not the native one! Although, tonight I said the hell with it, did a Samsung Cloud backup and installed a couple that I liked from the Samsung "Wallpapers, Themes, Icons" area - that's where I was getting the error from. They all worked despite the error!!! ???

Tim1954

Q&A Team
Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
Nougat is still very buggy, the 7.0.0 version on any case. Hopefully later updates will fix the bugs. I might hold off putting it on the S6 at this stage, I quite like marshmallow..

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech