Just got the OTA to nougat last night. All is well except my preferred browser is no longer doing text wrap. That's pretty much why I've used Dolphin for years. I have Jetpack downloaded but where it used to show up in the Dolphin settings (enable/do not enable) it is no longer there in Dolphin settings even though, as I already said, it's downloaded from the Play Store. It's like the Jetpack extension/add-on is not there even though I know it is. I've tried deleting and reinstalling both Dolphin and Dolphin Jetpack and the problem still persists.

Does anyone know if this is a known nougat compatibility issue with Dolphin. Is there a fix for this?
    03-25-2017 05:34 AM
    Just got the OTA to nougat last night. All is well except my preferred browser is no longer doing text wrap. That's pretty much why I've used Dolphin for years. I have Jetpack downloaded but where it used to show up in the Dolphin settings (enable/do not enable) it is no longer there in Dolphin settings even though, as I already said, it's downloaded from the Play Store. It's like the Jetpack extension/add-on is not there even though I know it is. I've tried deleting and reinstalling both Dolphin and Dolphin Jetpack and the problem still persists.

Does anyone know if this is a known nougat compatibility issue with Dolphin. Is there a fix for this?
    Can't say for sure as I don't use Dolphin, but I would suggest reaching out to the Developer to see if they have more info on compatibility.
    I am sure others here may be able to give better feedback that use it as well.
    But at least if you email DEV they can let you know for sure if it's an issue and when they plan on an update
    03-25-2017 06:09 AM
    Can't say for sure as I don't use Dolphin, but I would suggest reaching out to the Developer to see if they have more info on compatibility.
    I am sure others here may be able to give better feedback that use it as well.
    But at least if you email DEV they can let you know for sure if it's an issue and when they plan on an update
    Thanks. I neglected to say that I had already done this. But my experience with developers responding to emails in a timely manner has been, at best, spotty. That's why I was hoping someone might already have some information on this issue here. Thanks again anyway.
    03-25-2017 06:18 AM
    Update: Here's what I heard from Dolphin.

Bye, bye Dolphin...hello Opera!

Joyce Zou*replied:

Hi,*
    Thank you for your feedback and sorry for the inconvenience.
    Actually, we remove Jetpack on Android 7.0+ device.
    So Flash cannot be supported any more on android 7.0.
    Sorry again.

Best,*
    Dolphin Support Team
    03-27-2017 04:24 AM
    Update: Here's what I heard from Dolphin.

Bye, bye Dolphin...hello Opera!

Joyce Zou*replied:

Hi,*
    Thank you for your feedback and sorry for the inconvenience.
    Actually, we remove Jetpack on Android 7.0+ device.
    So Flash cannot be supported any more on android 7.0.
    Sorry again.

Best,*
    Dolphin Support Team
    At least you know now
    03-30-2017 07:53 AM