Recently used apps.....

Greg Lallerstedt

Apr 16, 2017
Visit site
I know alot of people are having issues with the recently used apps not showing anything. My question is why does mine show apps ive not used in a week or two opening during the night when im asleep and im the only one home... and the apps vary from instance to instance with no patterns. I have tested this a few times by clearing the recently used apps area before i go to bed and in the morning there are apps that have been used over night.......

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Which phone? Can you give some examples of the apps that show as being recently used?

Greg Lallerstedt

Apr 16, 2017
Visit site
My phone is galaxy s7 edge and sometimes its settings tab, games, camera,instagram. Never any specific thing just random things that i know i dont open while im sleeping i even went so much as to get my fiancee to put my phone in a different place adter i went to sleep just to make sure i wasnt sleep walking and doing it. But in the morning there were recently used apps after having cleared it before bedtime

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I don't know for sure, but if the Recent Apps are simply reflecting the apps the system has opened as well as the user, this may just reflect the system's priorities for opening and keeping apps in RAM. Instagram, for example, might be opened into RAM automatically by the system in order to refresh its feed in the background.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc