Calculator error after android 7.0 update, how can I fix it?

A

AC Question

Hi

I recently updated my Android to version 7.0. After that, my calculator is really light-colored and it is difficult to see the numbers. It almost looks like everything is blank. How can I fix this?

ColbyJvonBrown

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Is that using the stock theme? Have you cleared the internal & recovery cache? To clear internal go to settings, device management, click on storage, tap the 3 dot icon in the top right, click storage settings, wait for it to load, once loaded click on cache and clear it. (This will not erase any personal data) Shut device down. Hold Power, Volume, Up, & Home. Phone will power up, release power, wait for a menu to appear, once it appears scroll down using the volume rocker to wipe cache, press power, scroll to yes, press power again, cache will be cleared, scroll to reboot if not already there, press power. Hopefully that will fix the issue. If it doesn't then you may have to factory reset.

trinitey2000

Apr 17, 2017
Visit site
I changed my theme back to default and it fixed the issue. thank you... I was playing around with some of the other themes and some caused the calculator issue and some didn't.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1