So, I just bought an LG L64VL FIESTA LTE, a straight talk/TracFone CDMA Verizon variant. It runs Android 7.0, has 16gb internal (about 10 usable) memory and Sd card support for up to 2Tb. Qualcomm's famous Snapdragon chipset struts its stuff with a 4x ARM Cortex-A53 architecture @ 1.40Ghz, quad core setup. Also present is an Adreno© 308 GPU @ 523Mhz, seemingly a bit out of place, since it sports hardware like a 13MP front camera.
    After purchasing the phone, but before powering it on, I installed a top tier SanDisk U3 64gb SD Card.
    Clicking SETTINGS, one can scroll down to STORAGE and find "17.x gb used of 75.x gb. Seemingly, the SD card was adopted as "Integral Storage". If only...Clicking on the STORAGE tab will show quite clearly, a stuffed full, Internal Storage, and a near-empty (and spendy) SD Card. This has made corduroy of my forehead, and Google IT says (paraphrasing),"So sorry sir, Google no have technical information on specific app...", which has nothing to do with my inquiry in the first place...my question: Can I use an emulator on my Lg device to enter ADB commands?
    Also, am I right when I say that it's only a matter of one or two lines and you can change the default install path to your SD Card?

05-21-2017 05:21 AM
    I've recently found myself with the same work in progress for this setup w/ microSD card. Many apps I've been using aren't willing to move to external storage. Most apps however were able to transfer to external storage, but it seems as if there taking up space on internal as well. So far by installing Android Central for PC there seems to be some procedures to follow for getting this phone dialed in.

I havn't looked into ADB commands, because what I read was about writing with SDK commands for application development.
    Possibly there's help available from one of these sites.

03-05-2018 12:30 PM
    Even if an app can be moved to external storage it leaves some components on internal storage. Not all apps support this ability either. ADB commands won't help, neither will playing with the SDK (as this is what the app developer used for creating the app).
    03-06-2018 04:59 AM