Hi i am desperate please bare with me. I bought a bramd new LG Aristo in April 2017 after going thru at least 8 phones and numbers and the same things keep happening. I went to MetroPCS who asked if i flashed my software which i have no clue how to do so i was unable to use my manufacturer warranty to get a new device. Basically my hardware n software show different info when i check. Spoof calls come in non stop despite blockin all numbers. Apps download out of nowhere and i am unable to stop or uninstall them any updates or changes i make on my lgms210, seems to happens to my rca viking pro and my sons smarttab. I live with some1 who owns an LGK10 and i believe hes behind this.he also owns a Pioneer Bluetooth AVX dvd/radio and i made the connection just am afraid of fully ruining any if MY devices. I want my privacy and sanity as thus has been going on for over a year. The list goes on. I feel like im losing my mind and ready to pitch my phone. I just want my privacy. I can give specifics if anyone has any questions. Thank you for reading i hope someone can help end this nightmare. Thanks in advance!
    07-16-2017 05:24 AM
    Hi i am desperate please bare with me. I bought a bramd new LG Aristo in April 2017 after going thru at least 8 phones and numbers and the same things keep happening. I went to MetroPCS who asked if i flashed my software which i have no clue how to do so i was unable to use my manufacturer warranty to get a new device. Basically my hardware n software show different info when i check. Spoof calls come in non stop despite blockin all numbers. Apps download out of nowhere and i am unable to stop or uninstall them any updates or changes i make on my lgms210, seems to happens to my rca viking pro and my sons smarttab. I live with some1 who owns an LGK10 and i believe hes behind this.he also owns a Pioneer Bluetooth AVX dvd/radio and i made the connection just am afraid of fully ruining any if MY devices. I want my privacy and sanity as thus has been going on for over a year. The list goes on. I feel like im losing my mind and ready to pitch my phone. I just want my privacy. I can give specifics if anyone has any questions. Thank you for reading i hope someone can help end this nightmare. Thanks in advance!
    Simple answer to a simple question. Based on the info you provided.
    If you believe it's the person you live with, deal with them.
    I know if I lived with someone and they were screwing with my crap I would confront them, and deal with the issue.
    And if it's to the point they are causing you distress, defamation, loss of wages, etc.
    I would be calling your local law enforcement and having them deal with it, or at least threaten it.
    Or you could just move. Problem solved. Sounds like the issue is going to persist as long as this person is living with you and has access to your devices
    07-16-2017 05:35 AM
    To the OP, please contact local law enforcement of other agencies. We can not help you with domestic situations.
    07-16-2017 08:07 AM