I have a S7 Active. Ever since the Nougat update, I have been experiencing two very specific bluetooth problems.

First, auto answer in the car will not answer. Worse, you cannot answer the call manually so I was just constantly dropping calls. My fix was to disable auto answer until I find a fix.

The other issue is worse. My Motorola H730 just continuously disconnects, reconnects and so on. Its so annoying that I cannot leave it in my ear.

I read, maybe here to unpair and re pair. Did that, no change. I read to do that wipe cache partition process. Did that, no change.

The only thing I have not done is a full reset.

Help!
    08-07-2017 08:34 PM
    Unpair everything, then go into system apps and open up the Bluetooth app, clear cache and data, reboot, repair, and see if that fixes it. It helped me with a similar problem.

Unfortunately you might have to do a factory reset to get things right again. I always do a factory reset after an os upgrade, the phone always seems to work it's best with the least issues that way.
    08-08-2017 04:11 AM
    Thanks J Dubbs. I couldn't find what you suggested, unless I was looking in the wrong place, but did find "reset network settings" under "More connection settings" and gave that a try. So I unpaired, reset the settings, and so far so good.

I'll try to enable auto answer when I repair the car later on.

Thanks
    J Dubbs likes this.
    08-08-2017 12:15 PM
    J Dubbs - spoke to soon. it works until I shut off and close the headset. Then when I re open it and put it back in my ear, the issue reappears.
    08-10-2017 09:07 PM
    I'm sorry that didn't fix your problem :-(
    If you want to try and clear out the Bluetooth app to see if that works, go into your settings, then apps, then tap the 3 dots at the top right corner, then select "show system apps", and scroll down to the Bluetooth sharing app, open it and clear the cache and data.
    Then reboot your phone and hopefully the issue is fixed ;-)

Unpair your Bluetooth devices first though because you're cleaning out your phones Bluetooth and starting fresh anyways....... basically a factory reset for your Bluetooth.
    If that doesn't work it might be time for a factory reset of your phone :-(
    08-12-2017 07:25 AM