Permission denied

Trigati

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
OK..wiped the Settings cache...no joy.
Wiped Recovery cache partition...no joy.
:(
But I'm now realising just what a powerful app Nova is. I've only been using it for a week and realise I've just scratched the surface. Good launcher.
:)

You might also want to go into Security settings, Device Administrators, and set Nova as a Device Administrator. It could be something as simple as that preventing you from using the pop-up short cut. If you do try that setting, let us know how it works.

I've been using Nova since it first came out on ICS. I enjoy trying out different launchers, but Nova's the one I always come back to. It's extremely versatile and powerful.

iainmann

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
You might also want to go into Security settings, Device Administrators, and set Nova as a Device Administrator. It could be something as simple as that preventing you from using the pop-up short cut. If you do try that setting, let us know how it works.

I've been using Nova since it first came out on ICS. I enjoy trying out different launchers, but Nova's the one I always come back to. It's extremely versatile and powerful.
Thanks for that. I tried it but still no joy.
I think it must be an OS bug.
But must admit I'm now really enjoying playing around with Nova 😀

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site

Trigati

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
I'd report the bug to TeslaCoil, including the specific phone information. I don't get that bug on my OnePlus 5.