So I just unlocked my phone's bootloader, and tried to flash twrp there, and I flashed, but I have gotten a problem. First, everything was normal, i could boot, i could reboot, i could do everything, but now, it won't boot. Because I didn't know that twrp wouldn't work, so I tried using button combinations to enter recovery mode to do a backup before rooting, so I used adb reboot recovery to get into recovery mode on my phone, and it just became stuck there. And if I try to hard reboot out of the broken recovery mode, it just boots back into recovery mode, but before, when I tried using hardware buttons to do it, I could boot out of it. What do I do, I want to get my answer ASAP, because I will have to go to school tomorrow, and googling about my problem doesn't show anything about my phone. Also the phone is Huawei Honor 5c
    09-19-2017 10:19 AM
    You might have to reflash the stock ROM. Huawei has a safeguard for flashing a custom recovery.

Edit: at leas the 5X is like that. I am guessing the 5C is similar: https://forums.androidcentral.com/ge...ml#post5973869
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-19-2017 12:27 PM
    So I just unlocked my phone's bootloader, and tried to flash twrp there, and I flashed, but I have gotten a problem. First, everything was normal, i could boot, i could reboot, i could do everything, but now, it won't boot. Because I didn't know that twrp wouldn't work, so I tried using button combinations to enter recovery mode to do a backup before rooting, so I used adb reboot recovery to get into recovery mode on my phone, and it just became stuck there. And if I try to hard reboot out of the broken recovery mode, it just boots back into recovery mode, but before, when I tried using hardware buttons to do it, I could boot out of it. What do I do, I want to get my answer ASAP, because I will have to go to school tomorrow, and googling about my problem doesn't show anything about my phone. Also the phone is Huawei Honor 5c
    Quoting to ensure you see the reply.
    09-19-2017 12:37 PM