I'm on Android Nougat 7.1.1 in Nokia6 hardware and clicking Settings > About Phone > System Updates > Check updates, told me that there is new security/system update available for download and installation.

In the description there were just few short lines about it containing some security and bug fixes and UI enhancements but no details or lists of all fixes, features and changes made to system (upgrade/patch 7.1.1 => 7.1.2) were available nor there where any link to click to see complete set of modifications.

Where can we read and browse thru these official Google Android system Change Logs and hopefully also manufacture's custom modification sets (if any) made to the underlying OS we are running in our phones?

Cheers for now,
    -eXp
    10-13-2017 02:39 PM
    You would have to check with Nokia as Nokia is actually compiling and releasing the update to the device. Getting the info from Google would result in general info based on "pure" Android, every manufacturer tweaks what they release to their devices so the release notes for each device are different.
    10-13-2017 02:50 PM