Hello,
    I have a Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) which I got in April. It came with Android 6.0 which I really loved the look and feel of, however I was prompted to upgrade to 7.0 last month (or thereabouts). I duly did so, thinking it would make my phone better (upgrades are usually good, right)?
    However, the font I had beforehand as the default (even the font for the icons) seems to have disappeared for almost everything (bar the radio) and the icons have mostly changed as well. I don't like the quick glance thing for the weather either - the one on 6 was much more user-friendly.
    The clock format has also changed from 22:20 to:
    20 - which I think is horrible (it looks like a year, rather than the time, in my opinion).
    Is there any skin/theme/anything that can make my 7 phone look like 6 again? I have no problem with updates/progress - but the option to keep everything looking as it was would be nice too.
    I can post screenshots to give an idea of what I would like it to look like if required.
    Thanks in advance
    10-23-2017 04:22 AM
    Font is easy. Just go to settings>display>screen zoom and font>change the font, or download a new one there.

I don't know of any theme that uses the old icon packs since I use Nova Launcher so I can use any icon pack I want from the Google Play Store. There are also several icon packs in the Samsung theme store.

I don't use the stock weather widget either as I prefer Beautiful Widgets with a custom weather theme.

The lockscreen clock is a bit more difficult.
    10-23-2017 04:53 AM
    Okay thanks...what was the name of the old font? I mean the font showing the time (it's the same one as in the radio currently).

Does the weather widget you use display in the top left of the screen, like the current one does? I find that quite handy.
    10-23-2017 05:13 AM
    You mean in the notification bar? Yeah it can put a notification there that would show a temperature there.

Not sure what the old font was. Try SamsungSans.
    10-23-2017 06:07 AM
    Thanks for that.
    Having said that, is there any way I can roll back to version 6? ie, uninstall the update to 7 and go back to 6? (I know it can be done with apps).
    10-30-2017 12:21 PM