Aktiver flytilstand fra låseskærm

smeldgaard

Oct 28, 2017
Visit site
How can I set my Samsung Galaxy A3 with Android Nougat so I can enable flight mode from the lock screen?
If in the future I still gonna use Android OS, it is important for me that I dont need to unlock the screen every time I need to enable or disable fly-mode. With Android Marshmallow, it was possible to enable and disable "Fly Mode" from the lock screen with the Quick Panel. It's not immediately to do this with Android Nougat.
Who can help with a solution?

(in danish)
Hvordan kan jeg indstille min Samsung Galaxy A3 med Android Nougat, så jeg kan aktivere flytilstand fra låseskærmen?
Det er en afgørende funktion for mig, at jeg ikke skal låse skærmen op hver gang, hvis jeg fremover skal bruge Androids styresystem! Med Android Marshmallow var det muligt at aktivere og deaktivere "Fly-mode" fra låseskærm med Quick-panelet. Det er det ikke umiddelbart med Android Nougat.
Hvem kan hjælpe med en løsning?

Last edited:

Tartarus

Jun 16, 2016
Visit site
Google translate makes this out of your post:

How can I set my Samsung Galaxy A3 with Android Nougat so I can enable flight mode from the lock screen?
It's a crucial feature for me that I do not have to unlock the screen every time, if I'm going to use Android's operating system! With Android Marshmallow, it was possible to enable and disable "Fly Mode" from the lock screen with the Quick Panel. It's not immediately with Android Nougat.
Who can help with a solution?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463