i cant replace this pos sg5neo right away so i am struggling to use it now with nougat installed. So outside of all the things i hate about it... im experiencing glitches:

• when typing It Suddenly Capitalizes Every Word... or... it has decided some words always require initual caps, like Milestone. And further, it occasionally makes odd words all caps - like BLUEBERRY. It seems entirely random and happens in browsers, texting, instagram and email. The initial caps happens with typing not speech to text but the other two happen with s2t
    • when swiping my home screen to secondary screens it opens the app screen... im not touching the app icon. First i thought it was how i was swiping and perhsps they'd added a shortcut or something but nope. Ive been very careful and it made no difference. It seems that touching blank space on the home screen has random results
    • multiple apps now crash or freeze and it constantly loses internet connection on wifi when it never had this issue before
    11-07-2017 11:43 PM
    Have you already tried wiping the cache partition? https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-28492. This won't erase any personal data, and can sometimes be helpful after a major system update.
    J Dubbs likes this.
    11-12-2017 01:03 AM
    B. Diddy is right as usual...... that's the first thing I would try. You might be surprised at the difference it makes ;-)
    B. Diddy likes this.
    11-21-2017 06:45 AM
    Personally though after a major update I just factory reset the phone and reinstall from scratch. All data is backed up and I only restore app data not settings, and only from cloud saves if possible. A lot of glitches comes from junk left behind by the old system that the new system finds unnecessary. This happens on all computing devices, even laptops. So far with that practice never experienced post update glitches. Not too bad as well since you only get one major update a year anyways, 2 at most. Minor updates and patches just need a restart or cache cleanup usually.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    11-21-2017 07:00 AM