Long time iphone user recently decided to switch to android. I am using a moto g5 plus with android nougat software. I have photo backup enabled with good drive and I have back up my data turned on as well as automatic restore. I am also running the evie launcher and have backup turned on with it as well.

Is there anything else I need to do to make sure that my phone is sufficiently backed up? If I were to break my phone and by a replacement would everything be able to get up and running by logging into my google account and doing a restore? Do I need to download some sort of backup system?
    11-13-2017 09:30 PM
    Not too familiar with Motorola. But you can download Helium from the Play Store to make backups.
    11-13-2017 09:39 PM
    Long time iphone user recently decided to switch to android. I am using a moto g5 plus with android nougat software. I have photo backup enabled with good drive and I have back up my data turned on as well as automatic restore. I am also running the evie launcher and have backup turned on with it as well.

Is there anything else I need to do to make sure that my phone is sufficiently backed up? If I were to break my phone and by a replacement would everything be able to get up and running by logging into my google account and doing a restore? Do I need to download some sort of backup system?
    Must have Android apps imo:

Smsbackup. Backsup all texts to your email. Then restores when you need them.

°Tapatalk (for your chat forums)

°Squarecash (send/receive money to/from your debit card in 10 seconds flat. Literally no more need to hit an ATM)

°Evernote (supreme notes app)

°Castbox (superb podcast organizer)

°Glympse (let loved ones see/track your location for a duration of your choosing from 15 min. Up to 4 hours)

°Sticky Notes Pro (great for saving quick notes)

°Gboard (great for texting but better when you master voice to text functions)

°Google Translate (translate anything instantly including what's on your camera screen)

°Amazon Kindle for Samsung (books are cheap and all offer samples. Great to read a book on an app to help fall asleep)
    J Dubbs likes this.
    11-15-2017 07:12 PM