Hello everyone. I've recently got a problem and if someone would help me would be really nice... So... I've got Samsung Galaxy A5 2016 with Nougat version of Android. Since a few days ago Google Play just won't download or update any app. I've tried a lot of things.. from clearing the chache and/or data from Google Play, Download manager and Google Play Services to restarting my phone a few times. I uninstalled the updates from Google Play Services and now I can't download them back. Please! I'm desperate and really annoyed now. I'd highly appreciate your help...

Update: When I try to install the Google Play Services updates it says that they can't be downloaded and the error code is 495
    12-23-2017 07:18 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Does this happen on both wi-fi and mobile data?

Try booting into Recovery and wiping the cache partition: SAMSUNG A500F Galaxy A5 - Recovery Mode - HardReset.info

If that doesn't help, then try going to Settings>Accounts-Google, select your Google account, then tap Menu and Remove it. Then add your Google account back. Does this do anything?
    12-24-2017 01:21 AM
    Yes, changing on wifi didn't do anything. I wiped the cache partition and didn't change anything either... I removed the account (again) but didn't change anything this time either...
    12-24-2017 01:59 AM
    Hmm -- you may need to back up your data and do a factory reset. I'm not sure what else to try at this point.
    12-25-2017 02:20 AM