I got a new Galaxy S7 and upgraded it to Android 7.0. But now I hate how the notifications in the status bar look. The font is tiny, the notifications are smushed together by each app, and the text of the notifications is too short/cuts off too quickly to tell what it says. On my old phone, which ran Android 5.1, the notifications were WAY more useful and easier to read. How can I get the notifications to display more info/not cut off so quickly and be larger?
    01-04-2018 01:34 PM
    Hello!,

There are a couple ways to try to fix this.

1. Go to settings / display / screen resolution change to FHD+ or WQHD+

2. Go to settings / display / screen zoom and font / here you can change screen zoom and fontsize and font style

3. (A little more steps) Go to settings / about phone / build number (click nine times). This will activate Developer Mode. Now go to settings / developer mode (located at bottom) / (scroll down to) Minimum width and type lower number to increase screen item size or greater number for decreased item size.

hope this helps!
    Hello!,

There are a couple ways to try to fix this.

1. Go to settings / display / screen resolution change to FHD+ or WQHD+

2. Go to settings / display / screen zoom and font / here you can change screen zoom and fontsize and font style

3. (A little more steps) Go to settings / about phone / build number (click nine times). This will activate Developer Mode. Now go to settings / developer mode (located at bottom) / (scroll down to) Minimum width and type lower number to increase screen item size or greater number for decreased item size.

hope this helps!
    01-04-2018 03:16 PM