So, today I decided to turn on gesture controls on my Moto G5s running Android 7.0 (no root) and while I was listening to some music in Spotify I adjusted the volume with the volume rocker with my phone lowered to my side, I took a quick glimpse at the screen to see a notification pop up and I saw that there where more than the normal 3 sliders on the volume control drop down, it went away rather quick and I could only catch one of the new icons, it looked similar to the gesture control icon, a hand with a extended finger and touch waves, the others I didn't see, but the menu extended almost to the middle of the screen, i spent my whole drive to class trying to recreate it but was only able to do it one more time and all I did was turn the volume up once.

Anyone knows of this is a bug or is it a feature, and if it is how can I access it again or enable it.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
    02-15-2018 01:55 PM
    So, today I decided to turn on gesture controls on my Moto G5s running Android 7.0 (no root) and while I was listening to some music in Spotify I adjusted the volume with the volume rocker with my phone lowered to my side, I took a quick glimpse at the screen to see a notification pop up and I saw that there where more than the normal 3 sliders on the volume control drop down, it went away rather quick and I could only catch one of the new icons, it looked similar to the gesture control icon, a hand with a extended finger and touch waves, the others I didn't see, but the menu extended almost to the middle of the screen, i spent my whole drive to class trying to recreate it but was only able to do it one more time and all I did was turn the volume up once.

Anyone knows of this is a bug or is it a feature, and if it is how can I access it again or enable it.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
    Bluetooth volume?

Cast volume?
    02-15-2018 03:30 PM
    Bluetooth volume?

Cast volume?
    Nope, both were off at the time it happened. It hasn't happened again
    02-21-2018 06:05 PM
    The only ones should be Notifications, Ringer, Media and System. You may have installed an app that added something.
    02-22-2018 01:28 PM