Why is my system font outlined?

Jayne Just

May 4, 2018
Visit site
My Virgin Mobile LG Stylo 3 's system font now has a horrid white color and black outline that is hideous to read. I've read forums and hacks all over the place trying to fix this. I don't have enough experience to root my phone to change it. It showed up after an update shortly after I purchased the phone. It is running Nougat. I have taken a screen shot of what I see, if there's a place to upload it here, I will.

Jayne Just

May 4, 2018
Visit site
Here are some of the things I've tried: Themes from the Smart World option, didn't change the system font. Various font apps for unrooted Android; usually gave me a message that says you have to have a rooted phone, rebooting the phone which dropped my Nova Launcher wall paper so I reinstalled it, GoLauncher didn't change the system font (which also put an unGodly amount of adds so uninstalled that too). I believe it has something to do with the update. I didn't notice the hideous font before that.

MrScott69

Apr 21, 2019
Visit site
Hello. Do you know if there has been a solution found for this problem? I have a Note 9 and same problem as shown in the picture above.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781