Hi, I've bought a brand new phone named Meizu M6s, it has great specs, then after I bought it I immediately installed some apps of course, then I installed Messenger, at first it installed but after a few moments it uninstalled itself. I tried to install it again on Google Play Store but it immediately goes to 'Install' again. I tried to download an .apk file of it but it says, "App not installed, the file may be corrupt." I already did some of tutorials on how to fix this on the internet like the ApkEditor app etc but none of it helped. I also tried clearing the cache and data of the package installer on my device but still nothing happened. What should I do? My Android Version is 7.0 Nougat. I need help so bad.
    08-07-2018 11:51 PM
    Go to Settings>Apps>All, select Google Play Store, and Clear Cache/Clear Data, then Force Stop. Do the same for Download Manager. Now try again.

If you have Facebook installed, try also Clearing Cache/Data from there, or uninstalling it completely and then reinstalling.
    08-09-2018 01:00 AM
    It didn't work
    08-11-2018 03:00 AM
    Go to google play website on your PC and sent it to your phone to download
    08-14-2018 03:11 AM
    I'm using vivo Y51 and it's my first time. That I can't download messenger app. I did follow all thr troubleshooting supports. And even using share it like 3 times amd downloaded the app countless times but still error. And now even on Bluetooth it won't work. What should I do? And yes I clean the data the cachr and even reinstalled facebook. Still nothing's changed.
    szhayone likes this.
    05-26-2019 03:28 AM
    same here. I hate I even uninstalled it now.
    06-02-2019 03:15 PM