TWRP Stck in boot loop HELP PLEASE!!

Moonlighter01

Nov 28, 2017
Visit site
OK here is my problem I have a rooted Huawei y7 Prime 2018 (LDN-L21).
I made a backup in TWRP 3.2.1.0 and when i rebooted it brought me into a TWRP recovery Bootloop.
I cant go into erecovery or fastboot mode.
And my computer doesnt even reconigse the phone so cant even to adb commands.
I try to put my backup back and it doesnt seem to see the files.
I downloaded a the right stock rom and certain .img files and tried to flash them and get a error unable to mount /system /data /cache and so on so on.

So this is my siituation is::

Stuck in twrp bootloop.
Cant ercovery or fastboot.
Computer wont reconize the phone no more.(so no adb commands).
Cant flash anything due to the mounting error in twrp.

Please help me i I think my os is fine I think.

Im willing to try anything at this point.

PLEASE HELP ME.

Moonlighter

Zak2

Jan 12, 2019
Visit site
i got the same problem im stuck in fastboot and have no OS. now i need to press vol up and down+ power button to update the Firmware but im stuck at fastboot it just loops.

Nazri Jefny

Mar 9, 2019
Visit site
Try shutdown phone and hold volume down button and insert usb. Boot into fastboot mode. Try.

You can try flashing kernel and ramdisk using fastboot mode. Make sure your device are unlocked and frp removed. Extract the kernel.img and ramdisk.img from update app. Extract using huawei update extractor. Download adb fastboot tool. Copy kernel.img and ramdisk.img. Flash them. CODE in fastboot mode - fastboot flash kernel kernel.img - wait until finish. After that type - fastboot flash ramdisk ramdisk.img - after finish - fastboot reboot. You can try it. Its work on huawei nova 2 lite.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon