Hi, so I'm using Samsung Docomo SC-02F, and I think there's something wrong about my Gyro/Accelerometer sensor.
    I checked all sensors that I have in this phone, and because of it has Gyro and Accelerometer, so I was going to test it in the PUBG Mobile (Gyroscope aiming feature). But when I test it, it keeps moving slowly even when I put my phone on the flat ground. So I googled it and tried to recalibrate my sensors. After all of my sensors recalibrated, I was going to test it again, but that time, I tested it in an app called "Gyroscope test". But it still having same result. It keeps moving slowly towards north direction. I don't know why but I have tried to recalibrate my sensors for about 8 or 10 times, but nothing good happened. Please help me guys.

Phone : Samsung Docomo SC-02F
    Android version : 7.1
    (I'm using CyanogenMod custom ROM)
    CyanogenMod version : 14.1-20161111-UNOFFICIAL-js01lte

Sensors:
    Accelerometer:
    MPU6500 Accelerometer Sensor
    Version 1
    Power 0.25
    Gyroscope:
    MPU6500 Gyroscope Sensor
    Version 1
    Power 6.1

I'm sorry for my bad english and please help me if you guys know how to fix it. Thanks
    12-25-2018 09:17 AM
    Have you tried flashing the stock ROM yet? Always start with stock when you're troubleshooting a problem.

If it still happens with the stock ROM, I'd say it's time for a new phone. That one is 5 years old, has probably gotten knocked around over th years, and just having a repair shop take the back off would cost more than the phone is worth.

If it stops happening with the stock ROM, it's probably some little problem with Cyanogen (and that won't ever get fixed, it's too old).
    12-25-2018 11:47 AM
    I have same problem.. when i open gyro in pubg screen keeps moving and moving.. i cannot even aim and fire. Because of this movement. I did all as you guyz told above. But i didn't find these useful in my case. Any solution ?
    01-23-2019 04:29 PM
    I am facing the same problem too. Did u guys find any solution ?
    07-27-2019 01:52 AM