I have an LG Stylo 3. How do I remove duplicate apps on home screens with out uninstalling? When I hard press on the app duplicate, and the x appears, I click on it and it only gives me the uninstall option. To clean up my screens, I have resorted to moving all duplicate apps into a miscellaneous folder.
    01-26-2019 06:01 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! What kind of phone are you using? It is strange that you don't have the "Remove" option for the app icon and not just the "Uninstall" option. Have you tried pressing, holding, and dragging the icon up towards the top/bottom of your phone screen? Those options may appear when you drag the icons.
    01-26-2019 06:48 PM
    I have an LG Stylo 3. How do I remove duplicate apps on home screens with out uninstalling? When I hard press on the app duplicate, and the x appears, I click on it and it only gives me the uninstall option. To clean up my screens, I have resorted to moving all duplicate apps into a miscellaneous folder.
    Welcome to the forums. You could try enabling the app drawer, remove any duplicates and then go back to the default home screen if you prefer it. We discussed about this here.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...pp-drawer.html
    01-26-2019 07:43 PM