Hello i have been having trouble installing this app from google play store

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I has been happening sience 2019 1 year
It's time to move on. This app isn't working for you and I'm sure there's other ways to accomplish whatever it is you are trying to do. Being so determined to install a horribly rated app that has apparently never worked for you is an exercise in futility.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Not to be mean but sience 2019 how would you be in the hospital for 1 year?

A patient like that could easily require repeated hospitalizations, and even when they're out of the hospital, could still require a lot of care and attention, which would be a full-time job. Another possibility is that the developer has abandoned support for the app (at least temporariy) due to lack of time, and hasn't bothered to update the website. And another possibility is that the developer is just lying through their teeth -- nothing you can do about that.

In any case, I agree with Mooncatt -- time to move on and look for other options.

blackhawkhot

Apr 15, 2020
Visit site
Youre right maybe I should wait until the app gets better rated and the app is available to install on my android device

It may never get that far. Apps are many times orphaned as their builders move on over the years.
Some are little more than experiments for the developer.
Some are continued after years of hiatus as well.
Many of these one man developers have full time jobs and a home life; things change.

Tech user 88

Banned
May 5, 2020
Visit site
It turns out it is impossible to get ahold of the developer

It turns out it is impossible to get this app

Last edited by a moderator:

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
1. If you check the Play page, you'll see that there have been complaints since February, and complaints of no response to emails since March.

2. There's a minimum API level and a maximum API level settable (by the developer) in an app. If the new version is API 28 (or higher) minimum, it won't install on an API 27 version of Android (like Oreo).

3. Use your browser to connect to your router - controlling your router doesn't require an app. (If the router can't do it, an app can't either. If the router can, connecting by browser can.)

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Installing apks from the web exposes you to more risk of malware. The only apk site I'd trust is apkmirror, since it's run by Android Police.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781