Since downloading the Oreo upgrade to my phone;
    1. Can't sync to to my office system
    2. Have all my contacts scrambled
    3. Google Play (music) no longer interfaces with my car audio
    4. Repeated requests to run apps in the background. After responding no, the requests immediately reappear
    5. Loss of apps from my phone
    6. Bluetooth no longer works consistently
    7. Google help line has disappeared
    The Pixel phone was working brilliantly until this upgrade. What were Google thinking.?
    09-14-2017 01:31 AM
    Since my car is a twenty-year old Nissan pickup, I have no idea of my Pixel works with a car radio. That was number three on your list.

Number 1 didn't apply since I no longer work but when I did work, I would hot have blamed a problem with the system where I worked on anyone or anything outside the system.

Number 7 I don't know about since I haven't had an occasion to contact the Google Help Line.

I've had none of the other problems so I think Android 8 is fine.
    09-14-2017 07:33 AM
    I've also had the Google Play Music problem but didn't know if it was my car or the phone but seeing as how you have the same problem it might be the phone. It'll show the same song after receiving a call and also will replay the same song over and over again till I disconnect and connect again.
    09-14-2017 03:09 PM
    Since downloading the Oreo upgrade to my phone;
    1. Can't sync to to my office system
    2. Have all my contacts scrambled
    3. Google Play (music) no longer interfaces with my car audio
    4. Repeated requests to run apps in the background. After responding no, the requests immediately reappear
    5. Loss of apps from my phone
    6. Bluetooth no longer works consistently
    7. Google help line has disappeared
    The Pixel phone was working brilliantly until this upgrade. What were Google thinking.?
    09-15-2017 01:11 AM
    Have you tried a factory reset?
    09-15-2017 07:18 AM
    Have you tried a factory reset?
    Sounds like it might be in the cards. Or if not that, maybe sideloading the full OTA manually or flashing the factory image. I haven't run into any of those problems on my 6P, and that's not even the device that Google specifically targeted for 8.0.
    09-15-2017 09:20 AM
    I've also had the Google Play Music problem but didn't know if it was my car or the phone but seeing as how you have the same problem it might be the phone. It'll show the same song after receiving a call and also will replay the same song over and over again till I disconnect and connect again.
    I am having some exact problems. Phone worked with my car perfectly before the update.
    09-17-2017 02:19 PM