Need some help, functionality is whacked out on my phone.

Kevin949

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
Sorry, don't really know how else to put it in the title. He is the rundown.

I'm running the 8 beta, obviously, the past few days when I've started up Final Fantasy Mobius (mobile game) my phone will just restart immediately. Well it did that this morning but now when my phone comes up it it shows I have no cell signal, practically none of the buttons in the toolbar work and I can't swipe down twice for an expanded toolbar. When I start up some apps I can't exit it because the home/back/recently used soft keys don't work either. But here is the kicker, I can hear my phone dinging when I get email and hangout messages and the like, but nothing updates. No it's not on wifi when it did this either, I was in my car (which doesn't have wifi either).

Yes, I know I can just wipe the phone or unenroll from the beta but I'm trying not to do that. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I'm on Security Update August 05 2017.

*Update* Ended up having to wipe the phone after speaking with google people about the issue. Oh well.

Last edited:

Kevin949

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
I will, I'm just at work and can't do a live chat with them at the moment. I was just wanting to see if others had this happen and if so if there was a fix for it or whatever. I didn't see it in the "known issues" stuff either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC