Recover lost and deleted files

Cd6

Apr 23, 2018
Visit site
Hi guys, i need some help recovering my missing and deleted mp3s and video files, my sandisk memory card started to play up.
Any time i moved files to my sd card, the files would disappear after an hour the files has disappeared, wtf, side note, regarding the sd card, the existing files will not permanently delete or format either , any deleted files on the sd card would always return.

Ive tried countless apps but all of them are fake or just provide a recovery from the recycling bin.

Much appreciated guys.
Side note :
I have a Sony Xperia xz1 compact, android version 8, not rooted.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! The SD card could be corrupt, defective, or counterfeit. Install SD Insight to see if the card is genuine or counterfeit. Counterfeit cards are programmed to report more storage than they actually have, and if you try saving more than the card can actually hold, then files can start getting corrupt. (Be aware that SD Insight might not work on all Nougat devices.)

If it's a valid card, then go to Settings>Storage, Unmount the card, remove it, and insert it into your computer. Can the computer read these files? Backup as much as you can right now, then run chkdsk to look for bad sectors: http://forums.androidcentral.com/am...guide-using-chkdsk-fix-corrupted-sd-card.html.

Cd6

Apr 23, 2018
Visit site
I pretty much given up on the sd card, is there any way of recovering the mp3 and video files from my phones internal memory, my phone is not rooted and i have checked the recycling bin.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463