All the preview/pop ups are gone

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

After upgrading to Oreo, now all of my preview / pop ups, like for text messaging and calendar, are completely gone. The sound notification works but no pop-ups even though the settings "preview messages" and "sound and pop up on screen" are all set to ON!

methodman89

Feb 5, 2018
Visit site
There are multiple places in the settings which will cause your problem. Go to the settings, and see all the changes, and find the one intercepting your notifications.

methodman89

Feb 5, 2018
Visit site
After upgrading to Oreo, now all of my preview / pop ups, like for text messaging and calendar, are completely gone. The sound notification works but no pop-ups even though the settings "preview messages" and "sound and pop up on screen" are all set to ON!
Specifically, go to Settings, Lock Screen, Other Security Settings, then Notification Access.

Depechemark

Jun 19, 2018
Visit site
Thanks for the suggestion but that didn't work. There are only like 9 things listed there, none of which is "messaging" or "calendar". There was something called "notifications" listed but the icon next to it is the "settings" icon. I tried that but no change.

Depechemark

Jun 19, 2018
Visit site
Thanks for the suggestion but that didn't work. There are only like 9 things listed there, none of which is "messaging" or "calendar". There was something called "notifications" listed but the icon next to it is the "settings" icon. I tried that but no change.

Depechemark

Jun 19, 2018
Visit site

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc