After upgrading to Oreo, now all of my preview / pop ups, like for text messaging and calendar, are completely gone. The sound notification works but no pop-ups even though the settings "preview messages" and "sound and pop up on screen" are all set to ON!
    06-19-2018 03:44 AM
    There are multiple places in the settings which will cause your problem. Go to the settings, and see all the changes, and find the one intercepting your notifications.
    06-19-2018 06:40 AM
    After upgrading to Oreo, now all of my preview / pop ups, like for text messaging and calendar, are completely gone. The sound notification works but no pop-ups even though the settings "preview messages" and "sound and pop up on screen" are all set to ON!
    Specifically, go to Settings, Lock Screen, Other Security Settings, then Notification Access.
    06-19-2018 08:45 AM
    Thanks for the suggestion but that didn't work. There are only like 9 things listed there, none of which is "messaging" or "calendar". There was something called "notifications" listed but the icon next to it is the "settings" icon. I tried that but no change.
    06-19-2018 01:36 PM
    Thanks for the suggestion but that didn't work. There are only like 9 things listed there, none of which is "messaging" or "calendar". There was something called "notifications" listed but the icon next to it is the "settings" icon. I tried that but no change.
    06-19-2018 01:37 PM
    06-19-2018 01:38 PM