Why did Samsung move character, smiley, paste option, microphone etc... buttons? Very annoying!

Jazzy Lemondrop

Jun 24, 2018
Visit site
I hope my post helps Samsung or whomever is responsible realize they have another unsatisfied customer in their service and they correct this. I do not like the fact they moved the smiley, microphone, paste, cog wheel etc... and put them all over the keys in a drop down menu instead of below the keys like before. The keys were so much more convenient and I hope they change this back like it was. Bottom line I loved the old keyboard how it was because of convenience and have downloaded a different keyboard app that more suites my needs. I will not be using the new keyboard update from Samsung at all as it only creates frustration and inconveniences my already hectic day!!! Going to a different keyboard app was the only fix I could find as I called my phone service provider and found out this change is not coming from them.

I had to purchase the keyboard from Google Play store called Classic Keyboard to avoid ads but the purchase was worth it saving me time and frustration.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante