Why are some downloaded apps not working?

Jayne200216

Aug 10, 2018
Visit site
Okay, so I have an Android version 8. 0. I write my own books and I edit the covers for them. I've downloaded multiple apps for editing book covers, like Canva and another app for fonts but what I've noticed with all these apps is that when I try and change the fonts the font itself doesn't change. Editing the pictures is fine, but I can't change fonts. I have contacted these companies, sending in help requests, but I've downloaded 5 so far and all of them - all different types of apps - have the same issue so it's not just one up that's giving me problems, it's all different types of apps giving me one same problem. I've noticed that when I submitted my request to Canva, they said Cansa supports Android 4. 1, so I thought, ok fine, but then I tried other apps and they didn't specify which versions they supported. So I don't know if it's just the Android Oreo version that's too new or if it just doesn't support editing apps. If anybody else has this problem and has solved this problem please reply urgently or as soon as possible because I'm desperate. Thanks.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Since we didn't write any of the apps you're using (and don't even know which ones they are), all we can do is make wild guesses.

Go to the Play store, look for apps you think will do the job, read the reviews (and look at their dates - if the last review was in 2015, the app probably won't work on Oreo) and choose one that looks good. If it doesn't do what you want, try another one. That's how we all do it.