I have an LG V35 (ATT) that I got two months ago, I like to have my home screens loop and there is a setting you have to turn on to get this to work. I know where the setting is, what I don't understand is why it periodically disables itself... Is anyone else experiencing this? I found one post on Reddit that said they were having the same issue (different phone), and there was no solution mentioned. If you have found a way to beat this, please share! Thanks...
    10-03-2018 02:38 PM
    I have an LG V35 (ATT) that I got two months ago, I like to have my home screens loop and there is a setting you have to turn on to get this to work. I know where the setting is, what I don't understand is why it periodically disables itself... Is anyone else experiencing this? I found one post on Reddit that said they were having the same issue (different phone), and there was no solution mentioned. If you have found a way to beat this, please share! Thanks...
    I have lg g7 thinq, it does the same thing. I can't figure out why. It might have something to do with the smart bulletin or Google feed on the home screen. I can't figure it out and it's annoying af.
    tbc likes this.
    01-18-2019 07:58 PM
    Same with my LG G7 ThinQ. Also happened on my G6 before I upgraded.
    01-23-2019 11:36 AM