Chrome crypto-news pop up

tahtahme

Jan 14, 2019
Visit site
Thank you for this! My only regret is I deleted which repost app it was because that app deserves 1 star.... before this it had started to glitch and now this! They deserve the worst, they had me really worried all weekend smdh

santaistanbul

Jan 11, 2019
Visit site
I found an answer on internet. There is a program called Addons Detector. I downloaded it. I scan my device. In the list of apps I've searched leadbolt there. And I saw that "Save and Repost Instagram" app has it. And I remove that app. Try to find yours :) Good Luck!

Dear All, deleting "Save and repost" is the solution for now. But this is new. We would like to use all apps for free. So app developers try to earn money from somewhere. Adds is best solutions for them. That's mean from now on we'll see many things like this.

If virus programs cant find this type of adds. First we should find the problem. In this case "Leadbolt" was the problem. Addons Detector shows which app has what. Maybe after a while another app can pop up this type adds. We should follow the steps and delete the apps.

Best Santa Istanbul :)

Destiny Patrick

Jan 14, 2019
Visit site
I had the same problem that all of you have had. Do not use BlockSite as a fix. I have also tried MalwareBytes software, this did not fix the problem either. I uninstalled all of my recent apps and noticed that there was only one app causing the problem. I just uninstalled my Instagram save and repost app and I have noticed that I haven't had this issue after doing so. I will keep monitoring my Samsung to see if this problem will occur in a few days from now. However, I don't believe it will happen again.

MrsGalante

Jan 15, 2019
Visit site
AHHHHHH I had this app too!!! Removed it and haven't gotten a single pop up since! Thank you so much. I was going CRAZY trying to figure out which of my 983648393 apps it was that was tainted - and NONE of the malware detectors were giving me a lead. You're the best!!! It was getting to the point where I could barely use my phone, I was getting bombarded every 45 seconds.

Chantel Thompson

Mar 25, 2019
Visit site
I found an answer on internet. There is a program called Addons Detector. I downloaded it. I scan my device. In the list of apps I've searched leadbolt there. And I saw that "Save and Repost Instagram" app has it. And I remove that app. Try to find yours :) Good Luck!

Thank you so much. I just restarted this app on this phone when this started. App is going away asap

psychlone

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site

Awesome!
Mine was a different app, nothing to do with the insta app you guys all have in common... but there IS a commonality...

I downloaded the Addons Detector and searched for Leadbolt and discovered it inside of an app I have called Fast Reading Lite (like Spritz reader) that I had downloaded a while back from a disreputable site.

Uninstalled and all has been well since.
Genius to have looked for "Leadbolt" though, how did you know to look for this??

santaistanbul

Jan 11, 2019
Visit site
Awesome!
Mine was a different app, nothing to do with the insta app you guys all have in common... but there IS a commonality...

I downloaded the Addons Detector and searched for Leadbolt and discovered it inside of an app I have called Fast Reading Lite (like Spritz reader) that I had downloaded a while back from a disreputable site.

Uninstalled and all has been well since.
Genius to have looked for "Leadbolt" though, how did you know to look for this??

Hi:) I've just tried to find what kind of adds I saw on my phone while pop ups continious. Then I've searched this adds with the word virus on forums. Most of people thought that it's a virus. I noticed that no its not. It's a new way of adds. And I found some info about addons detector and what can we do with it. Someone used it for another reason. I think it could work for this issue. And bingo!!! Leadbold is the popular add on forums complanes. So it's a lucky guess. I'm just a ordinary guy who wants to stay away the adds :))) And I'm not suprise that now another app showed up with same issue. So I tried to show the way how to fix. There are many people in same problem is tring to find in another forums. I hope they find this.

Best Santa Istanbul

Xen Z

Jun 2, 2019
Visit site

I just found this forum, and just downloaded Addons Detector, but I don't know how to use it, it scans, but nothing comes up saying anything about popups. My webpage is called something like "HOMEadsv123" it's really worrying me. I also keep seeing something about random web files being downloaded but I cant see them anywhere on my chrome or samsung files. Anyone have any solutions?

CybX

Jun 20, 2019
Visit site
Wow. This was much more prevalent than I realised. Lots of people affected...

Glad there was an easy solution, though. Addons Detector doing its job ;)

Jason95

Jul 31, 2019
Visit site
Dear All, deleting "Save and repost" is the solution for now. But this is new. We would like to use all apps for free. So app developers try to earn money from somewhere. Adds is best solutions for them. That's mean from now on we'll see many things like this.

If virus programs cant find this type of adds. First we should find the problem. In this case "Leadbolt" was the problem. Addons Detector shows which app has what. Maybe after a while another app can pop up this type adds. We should follow the steps and delete the apps.

I'm still suffering in this (cc-news.space) pop ups, and i dont know what to do anymore.

Can someone please help me.

Last edited by a moderator:

themodpad

Aug 4, 2019
Visit site
I'm still suffering in this (cc-news.space) pop ups, and i dont know what to do anymore.

Can someone please help me.

I also am still having this problem, as well as this Russian site popping up ;
[link redacted]
I've tried all suggestions listed in this thread. Please help. Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

Joems300

Aug 13, 2011
Visit site
I had the same issue.. was close to a factory reset.... but I found the culprit... for me it was APK extractor lite... it was an app that I had not used in over a year, but after a recent update it started opening my browser to the cc-news.space web page. I deleted it and have not had a problem since. Hope this helps you guys!

envoynv

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
I have none of those files and keep having the same issue, after performing the scan did you browse

addons or
permission explorer?

Hannah Cornwell

Aug 27, 2019
Visit site

I installed addons detector and searched for leadbolt and only 1 app came up, so I uninstalled it. But crypto news is still opening up randomly, and sometimes when I unlock my phone it will open with the last open tab on chrome even tho I have closed it. I've tried anti viruses and nothing shows up. It does t happen very often, but it's still an inconvenience. Does anyone have any other tips?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer