The call forwarding option is missing from my phone.

ddcolby1

Sep 5, 2019
Visit site
I go to phone/settings/more settings and there is no call forwarding setting. I have attempted mmi code setip, **21* and the number but I get an error message, incorrect mmi number. I have done a reset on the phone and reloaded wifi etc but still no luck. My carrier is Consumer Cellular and using AT&T towers. My os is 8.0.0.

ddcolby1

Sep 5, 2019
Visit site
I have done so. They do support call forwarding on the Galaxy S7. That is not the problem. The problem is that the option for call forwarding does not exist on my phone, and my Galaxy does not like,the mmi codes. I can use the mmi codes on my iPhone with the same carrier.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Is this S7 from Consumer Cellular or did you bring it from a different carrier?

vash_h

Jul 10, 2016
Visit site
I go to phone/settings/more settings and there is no call forwarding setting. I have attempted mmi code setip, **21* and the number but I get an error message, incorrect mmi number. I have done a reset on the phone and reloaded wifi etc but still no luck. My carrier is Consumer Cellular and using AT&T towers. My os is 8.0.0.
You are looking at the wrong place. The call forwarding is located at the settings from the phone app.

Phone app, right top corner 3 dots.
Call Settings - supplementary services

From here you will see call forwarding option under the sim1 and 2 if you are using dual Sim variant with dual sim installed.
318ae9506c2d50ed74eb0a82b1fa665a.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol