I just installed an SD card in my TracFone A502DL. It recognises it, but I can't transfer any apps to it, and don't know how to set it as main point for downloads. It won't let me format it for internal storage. So, as it is I wasted fifteen dollars on that card. Please help. I need that card to work so I can download the new PUBG update. Lol. Thank you.
    12-11-2019 06:50 PM
    Hi welcome!
    Even if it could install as Internal I highly recommend against it as it can cause system freezes ad other issue if that card becomes corrupt
    12-11-2019 06:57 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! If you get no option to format the card as Internal Storage, that means the phone doesn't support Adoptable Storage. So all you can use the card for is to save media files and documents -- not to install apps to. The "Move to SD" feature has pretty much been abandoned in more recent versions of Android (and it only moved a small portion of the app anyway).

Was PUBG working on that phone in the first place? I'd guess that a budget phone from TracFone would have a lot of trouble running such a graphics/CPU intensive game like that.
    12-11-2019 07:04 PM
    Did you check before buying the card whether the phone could be used for Adoptable Storage, őr is Adoptable Storage something with which you were unfamiliar?
    12-11-2019 08:00 PM
    I hate to be blunt, but I don't think you wasted your money on the SD card. That can be used on any phone and will work well for storing media and other independent files. If the ability of playing PUBG was part of your decision to buy the phone itself, then I'd say you wasted $30 on a phone that has no chance of playing it at all. The specs are abysmal for gaming, even if storage wasn't an issue.

But I'm guessing you already had the phone before you considered paying PUBG. It's not uncommon to get a cheap, "entry level" phone as your first Android, not realizing their limitations. I've been there myself. These phones have their place, but doing any sort of gaming is not it. If you can give us an idea of your budget and any other considerations you have, we can suggest a phone that would better suit your needs.

If you are set on wanting to play PUBG on your current phone, I don't think there's anything we'd be able to offer that helps. I'd be surprised if the game even shows in the Play store for it (which means it's not compatible at all).
    B. Diddy likes this.
    12-11-2019 08:13 PM
    I'd say you wasted $30 on a phone that has no chance of playing it at all.
    And it's on sale for $15 now.
    12-13-2019 04:37 PM