I know, everybody in here is in perfect shape. Probably all high performance athletes. Those finger muscles are really pumped from all the key strokes and mouse clicks not to mention.... ok I'll leave it at that.

Well, at the beginning of this year, I weighed almost 260 pounds and I'm now down to 193. While I was losing weight I was trying to keep track of not only pounds lost but also the percentage of weight I had lost. I found tons of apps related to weight loss. All kinds of calorie counters, BMI calculators, you name it.

The one app I couldn't find and still cannot find is one that would simply tell me how many pounds I've lost and what percentage of weight I had lost. Part of the reason I was curious about the percentage was because some of the guys from work decided to do a biggest loser type thing where we all pitched in 20 bucks and the winner got the money (I wound up winning ).

Anyway, I built an app for calculating your pounds lost and percentage lost. Its nothing fancy, just some simple text boxes but it does the job.

Here it is if you'd like it
    Yes, I know it doesn't have any fancy graphics and is rather basic but, it does do what it says it will do. Esepecially handy if your taking part in a Biggest Loser type challenge with a group of people where you might want to check a few peoples quickly for them also or if your just wanting to easily monitor your weight loss or even weight gain percentage.
    07-15-2011 06:41 PM
    does it track your numbers over the longer time? it would be interesting if you could have like a year worth of data to see how you were doing
    08-25-2011 11:43 PM
    No sorry. I'm very new to this stuff and just used the app inventor to make it. Maybe as I learn more I cam figure out how to add that or if anybody else knows, feel free to modify it as you please.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
    09-14-2011 07:43 AM