Many people i have seen to looking for best android apps here i thought to start a discussion for the help of those who needs best android apps collection at one place for example book and reference apps, Entertainment apps, Business apps, and etc... my fev app is related to shopping

Trendster HD

Description
    Stay on top of the latest trends!

Impress your hipster friends by staying on top of the latest Twitter trends. With Trendster, you'll always be in the know of the newest internet fads.

Trendster gives you the necessary tools to quickly answer the proverbial question: "Why is it trending?". It lists the latest trending topics on Twitter, shows you a sample collection of tweets about each topic and offers you a quick definition as to why they are trending.

I request you all to share your best and fev apps ever so that people can get apps at one place

Best Regards
    Jakson
    03-18-2012 06:07 AM
    You can now keep track of your kids activities, monitor your employees and backup your sensitive data on any Android device (version 2.1 to 2.3.7) with MobileMonitor (mobilemonitor.com) mobile phone tracking software. The app version for Android includes the ability to monitor a wide array of features (Calls, SMS, Contacts, GPS, Browser History, Media Files, Installed Programs). You can monitor the activities of a vast selection of mobile devices, including the fanciest Android devices on the market. You can try the app for FREE now via Cydia
    03-26-2012 04:19 AM
    You can now keep track of your kids activities, monitor your employees and backup your sensitive data on any Android device (version 2.1 to 2.3.7) with MobileMonitor (mobilemonitor.com) mobile phone tracking software. The app version for Android includes the ability to monitor a wide array of features (Calls, SMS, Contacts, GPS, Browser History, Media Files, Installed Programs). You can monitor the activities of a vast selection of mobile devices, including the fanciest Android devices on the market. You can try the app for FREE now via Cydia
    Are you serious? How about privacy? I think kids and emplyees want to be tracked by anyone but their parents/employers.
    04-12-2012 08:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD