[APP] Noisette

WalterFP

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
noisette_featuregraph.png

Hi all, I would want to announce a new application. Its name is Noisette, a customizable and all-in-one sound machine for Android devices.

Main features:
65 high quality sounds
4 modes:
Play mode: You can make rythms, sound sequences, loops, etc. You can play sounds sliding fingers over the screen, without tapping it. Multitouch. Distortion bar. You can record played sound sequences and save them on your device, record sounds from mic, and customize the sound boards with sounds you have on your devices. The sound packs are Classical Drum Kit, Techno Drum Kit, Animals, Piano, Guitar, Synth and Misc Sound Effects
Pitch mode: You can have a musical scale with the sound you want (from sound packs or from your device) Configure reference key and the amplitude of the scale and play the piano on the screen. You can record sound sequences here also.
Relax mode: You can choose some relaxing sounds (rain, ocean, wind, jungle) to play them with no pause during the time you want. You can also pick a sound from your device.
Memory game: Replicate the sound sequence you hear from any of the 7 sound packs. The quicker the more points you earn. Adjust speed and other options for an easy or difficult game.

noisette_ss_playmode_techno1.png

noisettelite_ss_pitchmode2.png

noisette_ss_playmode_guitar1.png

The application requires Android 2.2 or higher, and is available on Google Play in 2 versions:
Full Edition (paid)
Lite Edition (free)

I would thank that you tried it, and I would appreciate any comment or suggestion from you.

Hope to hear from you soon, thank you very much and best regards.