Hopefully I'm posting this in the right place.

The short: My goal is to make a very simple app for my android tablet. I want to be able to have fields with categories that I can select and then have it output into a text file that is then sent to my email.

It would basically be a form, with various fields, filled in by me the user with either very simple text, numbers, or drop down menu selections. For example, I would have the heading "Physical Exam" under which would be Cardiovascular with the following categories: "regular rate and rhythm, no murmurs, gallops, or rubs"; "irregularly irregular, no murmurs, gallops, or rubs"; etc. Depending on what I select, everything would be put together as a text with static and dynamic fields and then sent to my email.

I also need to be able to very simply add additional options to each drop down menu.

I sort of know where to start if I were to need to do this on a PC, but I have no idea what I'm doing, or how to start on Android. I would really appreciate being pointed to the programs I would need to use to develop this for my own personal use.
    08-01-2012 08:39 PM
    Have you looked into Pronto Forms? They can create any kind of form that you would need, and it works great with tablets.
    08-05-2012 09:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD