While I've had android phones for 2 more than two years now I've always used iPad for movies and videos. Now that I got a Transformer Infinity I'm not impressed with the quality of Android "Movie Gallery" apps. As many of you may know, the video/movie gallery on the iDevices show the cover art and then when selected show a brief synopsis for the video/movie (which you can modify if you have the right app).

There is no such thing (that I have been able to find) for Android. I know that the Google app that allows you buy and rent movies and tv shows has this feature. It even has a "personal videos" section, but so far I have not been able to format any of the videos in such a way as to make them display similarly to the movies/shows listed in the other sections of the app.

Am I doing something wrong here or is this just one of those things that are "hey we are not like Apple"...?

There is a "MovieGallery" app that is pretty good, but it's a little cumbersome with the cover art and it doesn't show any description of the video itself.

Anybody have any ideas?

Mike
    09-27-2012 03:39 PM