[APP] Sweep Texting: Give yourself Jedi powers while texting!

youforgotwhat

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
Free: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...om.FlightGear.SweepTextingFree&token=3SBoAOI0

Full: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...id=com.FlightGear.SweepTexting&token=UtNl0Rpu

Sweep Texting completely changes the way you text people. You don't have to switch into your Messages app to send or view texts anymore. Simply sweep your hand down over your phone's screen (without touching it!) and a dialog will pop up with the text message that you just received. Type in your reply and when you're done, sweep your hand up over the device's screen and your text will be sent away! All this can be done from any app so you don't have to worry about losing your game's progress or missing that one scene in the movie you're watching.

Sweep Texting allows you to customize your texting dialogs with 25 different color combinations (more will be released very soon). You can also disable Sweep Texting when you don't need it. Let me know if you guys have any questions, comments or suggestions at youforgotwhat@gmail.com (or you can reply to this thread).

youforgotwhat

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
UPDATE: Sweep Texting 1.1 is now out! It includes a Holo styled dialog for ICS+ (Android 4.0+) users.

The price of the full version has also been dropped to $0.99 (50% off). Get it before it goes back up to its original price again!

youforgotwhat

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
International taxes are a twisted matter to handle without an accountant and I just don't have the funds to hire one right now. Once the app takes off in the US and I earn enough money, I'll expand my app to foreign countries. Sorry about that. :/

youforgotwhat

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
Thank you, I'll definitely let you know when it's available in your country.

UPDATE: Sweep Texting has been receiving multiple updates over the past few days (bug fixes, feature additions, etc). Here's the list of new features:

• Option to disable the "Sent sound" message.
  • Holo theme added for Android 4.0+ users.
  • "Hide" function. You can now hide your message dialog and then recall it by sweeping down your screen. Alternatively, you can dismiss your message (you won't be able to recall it) or simply view it in the messages app.

If you have any issues/comments/suggestions, please email me at youforgotwhat@gmail.com. Leaving a negative review won't help fix the problem since its not possible to go through every single review that everyone posts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy