Is anyone else having this happen?

I'm using the App Developer in Linux and have had my phone connecting fine via ADB. I was going through the first tutorial and it had me just unplug the phone and plug it back in to show that AppInventor remembers where you left off if this happens.

Well ever since then whenever I go to connect the Blocks Editor to my phone my phone just reboots, consistently. I verify that everything is correct on the OS and it shows that my phone is connected via ADB. I even went as far as setting auto killer settings back to moderate (30/35) but that didn't work.

I'm going to try it on my windows pc at work to see what happens there but I'm just finding this weird. I can still use the app inventor fine it just makes it annoying to test out what I build because I have to re-install the app everytime I want to test it.
    08-19-2010 08:01 PM
    Go into settings>applications>manage applications and clear data in app inventor phone app if that dosn't work uninstall it then do a reconnect to the block editor. If your disconnecting the phone to test don't as it don't actually install it on your phone for that go to browser window top right click I think its pack it then gives you several options 1is load on device another is download to PC
    08-19-2010 08:12 PM
    I don't even see app inventor in my "manage applications" list.

I'm running a Cyanogen rom, could that be an issue? I'm about to switch back to my "plain" rooted rom to see if that helps.
    08-19-2010 08:27 PM
    Ok after loading a plain HTC rom I could get app inventor working. I'd love to get this to work on a non-sense rom because I have 0 space on the phone when a sense rom is loaded.
    08-19-2010 08:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD