Got my App Inventor invite today. I think I'm going to see if I can perform some start-Friday-publish-by-Monday marathon, assuming I can read all the tutorials and get started friday

Does anyone have any idea how fast invites are coming out or how many developers currently have access?

--Qfg
    08-25-2010 03:25 PM
    I got mine Wednesday. I am going to do ALL of the tut's first. It's very intuitive. It reminds of when I got my first copy of VB. I was so excited I could hardly sleep.

Sent via Taptalk/Droid X.
    08-27-2010 11:46 PM
    got mine last week!
    09-07-2010 08:06 AM
    I did not spend as much time laboring over labor day weekend as I had planned, so no report yet on how my inventing is going. I guess that's my report, actually.

--Qfg
    09-08-2010 01:43 PM
    Been waiting for sometime here....How long did it take?
    09-08-2010 09:36 PM
    Been waiting for sometime here....How long did it take?
    I signed up the day App Inventor was announced, 7/13. I got my invite on 8/25. I don't know if a month and two weeks, give or take, is what everyone else is experiencing.

That's about how long it took me to get a Gmail account and a Google Voice number, too. I signed up as a crash test dummy for both of those. Now you can get both instantly. I'd imagine the wait will be reduced to "instant" for App Inventor soon.

--Qfg
    09-09-2010 10:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD