Google.. Will you ever send me my invite?

BluePLanetMan

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Still waiting on my app inventor invite... I just want to try it... to feel it.. see what its about... I am a developer even :(

Oh well....

I am waiting for the day when I can just talk to my computer....

"Computer....Computer...." "Just use the Keyboard...." "How quaint..."

-BluePlanetMan

pcbtmr

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Hear here!!! Wonder if posting multiple requests will help. OR it is so buggy that it doesn't actually work....

Pretty soon I will have memorized the tutorials...

BluePLanetMan

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
I wonder if Google has a plan for who gets an invite, or is it first come first server, or just random... sometimes it feels like there is no method to the insanity :)

Sonicaholic

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I wonder if Google has a plan for who gets an invite, or is it first come first server, or just random... sometimes it feels like there is no method to the insanity :)

I'm sure there is and it's probably due to who they know has worked with SDK's previously or those who are involved with android in the blogasphere as its only a beta and one with many bugs and restrictions.

relient28

Jul 30, 2010
www.thepointlessarcade.com
I got mine about a week ago! Typically google gives new users several invites(google wave anyone?) but I have not seen any on my account! If you guys figure out how I can invite you I would love to use some of my invites on the lovely people here at AC.

BluePLanetMan

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Still no Google invite for me... Guess I ain't on Google watch list just yet.... course, when the day comes that I am, I might just ask for my App Inventor invite before I take THEIR call - Not! ;)

bigk

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Man I signed up for this a long time ago. Kind of interesting with this program you really don't have to be a programmer to make apps.

Edit: Just received my invite yesterday.

Last edited:

dallen13

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Keep being patient, I just got mine today after filling out the form at the beginning of the summer! Can't wait to try it out when I have a day with fewer classes

ottscay

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
I signed up months ago as well. Still twiddling my thumbs waiting for a response. Have some fairly good ideas for job-specific apps too. Ah well...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz